We are looking to add an experienced MINING ENGINEER to our Field and Mining Services team, for application troubleshooting, field installations and customer communication of our Initiating Devices and Explosives products.
Nature of Job – Travelling is a big part of the role
When not on customer visit, reporting will be in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Provide technical assistance on field to customers for safe and efficient Blasting operations
- Troubleshooting problems at customer site, in application of initiating devices and explosives
- Market company products to potential customers as per their blasting operation requirements
- Track and participate in tender requirements for Organised sector and their fulfillment
- Monitor and update Market Intelligence and competitor activities
- Working closely with the Production team and Management for the above.
- Mining Engineering Degree
- Must have knowledge and experience of Initiating Devices and Explosives used in Blasting – ESPECIALLY SHOCKTUBE DETONATORS & CARTRIDGE EXPLOSIVES
- 5+ years practical experience in Mining and Blasting operations. 3+ years product support/ field service experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to handle high tension situations with good problem-resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Hindi and English for customer communication is essential.
Job Category: Mining Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nagpur