We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Junior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A junior accountant is expected to have basic analytical skills and knowledge of accounting principles to assist in analyzing financial reports and forecasts.
- Absolute personal integrity and sense of responsibility towards employing organization.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable and stock inwards and consumption
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Prepare financial statements of receviables, payables, consumptions, etc.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Preparation of salaries sheet and slips
- Proven experience as a capable accountant
- Sufficient knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Sufficient understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages like Tally and ERP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Which accounting software(s) have you worked with?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What is your current CTC?
- What is your expected CTC?
- Reason for leaving your current or last employment.