We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Export & Import Manager to help us build and maintain our business activities with our International Customers and Vendors.
You will need to have excellent conversational skills to work with the International clients and have some amount of quick decision making ability also. Since complicated documentation is involved, a person of good IQ and attention to details is a requirement. A basic knowledge of calculations and knowledge of taxes is also preferred.
This job is a full time, on-site role and is not open to Freshers.
- Applying for various licenses and clearances pre -shipment and post shipment for import and export activities.
- Filing for various export incentive schemes.
- Preparing and checking sales documentation and transportation arrangements for goods.
- Coordination with CHA, International customers and Production dept at Factory for order fulfillment.
- Dealing with International customers and markets (digital outreach, not field visits)
- Proficient in Export Documentation. Must be able to do these without any supervision or assistance.
- Experiences in and familiar with Forex Requirements
- Knows and can file for various incentive schemes given by Govt. for export activities
- Knowledge of Shipping of Dangerous Goods (DG / Hazardous Goods) is desirable
- Fluent in English to be able to speak with International Clients
- Patience and adeptness to coordinate with multiple teams including CHA, production, sales, accounts
- Experience of 8-10 years in Export Sales